We have a strict "no pet" policy due to the limited number of suites, and to accommodate guests who suffer from allergies.
Smoking is not allowed in any of our suites. Smoking is permitted outside on the grounds.
Children of all ages are welcome. Children 12 and younger, accompanied by their parents, stay free. However, please remember that our resort is quite close to the river so children must be supervised at all times.
In these uncertain times, please consider purchasing "cancel for any reason" trip insurance.
We sincerely dislike having to enforce our cancellation policy, but we also need to do what it takes to protect the health of our business so that it can continue to serve our guests, our employees and our community, in addition to providing us our livelihood.
For reservations made by phone or through www.qriverresort.com
- Individual reservations (one or two suites): If notified at least 14 days in advance, there will be no charge beyond a $25 per night, per suite, non-refundable deposit for canceling an individual booking. If notified less than 14 days before the reservation date, a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the booking will be charged, less any nights that we are able to rebook.
- Group reservations (three or more suites): If notified at least 30 days in advance, there will be no charge beyond a $25 per night, per suite, non-refundable deposit. If notified less than 30 days before the reservation date, a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the booking will be charged, less any nights that we are able to rebook.
For reservations made through Booking.com
- Cancellations must be made through Booking.com Please see the Booking.com Terms and Conditions page for specifics.
Rates & Reservations
Rates are based on single or double occupancy. There is an additional $17 charge for each person over the age of 12. Children 12 and younger, accompanied by their parents, stay free.
All reservations must be guaranteed with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or a deposit equal to 50% of the stay.
All rates are subject to a 10.4% sales and lodging tax.
Check-In & Check-Out Times
Check-In is guaranteed by 4pm, although we strive to accommodate early check-in whenever possible. If you will be arriving after 8pm, please let us know in advance.
Check-Out is 11am. Please ask at the office if you need a later check-out time.
Service Animal Policy
Service animals are allowed to accompany people with disabilities in all areas of Quillayute River Resort that are accessible to the general public. Only official service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed; emotional support or comfort animals are not allowed to stay here. You as a guest may be asked:
- If the animal is a service animal
- If the service animal is required because of a disability
- What task the animal is trained to perform
The handler must keep the animal under control and the animal must be housebroken.